Code of Professional Conduct
Code of Professional Conduct:
• Treat all residents, their families, employees, volunteers, vendors, and visitors with respect.
• Be honest with dignity and integrity
• Provide quality care at all times with diligent
• Comply with all state and federal laws, OSHA regulations, and employment law legislature.
• Apply confidentiality and health information protection at all times
• Conflict of interest are strictly prohibited
• All company resources must be used wisely and in accordance with policy and procedures.
• Always behave in a respectful manner that promote and emphases the company’s value, integrity, and reputation.
• Do not hold press on behalf of the company’s business without authorization.
• Do not show favoritism or accept sponsorship which may influence the services provided.